16. Steve Olsher: Self-reinvention and Finding your WHAT
“You are the solution to someone else’s problem. There are people who are literally praying for you to show up in their lives right now.”
– Steve Olsher
On this episode of “The Shine Strategy,” meet reinvention expert Steve Olsher, who has built several multimillion-dollar companies from scratch, co-starred in the award-winning film, “The Keeper of the Keys,” and written a New York Times bestselling book, What Is Your WHAT? Discover The ONE Amazing Thing You Were Born To Do.
Steve reveals a proven process that has helped thousands of people cultivate a life of purpose, conviction, and contribution by identifying and creating a plan of action for bringing the ONE thing they were born to do to fruition.
He has pumped gas, waited tables, and even sold speakers from the back of a van, so he knows a little something about the entrepreneurial spirit and the grit that it takes to find true success.
Tune-in to hear about the power of reinventing yourself, what you can do to find your core gift, and how to get paid for it—and also how to get Steve’s free ULTIMATE PODCAST DIRECTORY with contact info for over 600 podcasts!
“If you don’t create visibility for your business, you will not generate leads.”
TUNE-IN TO HEAR:
- How Steve went from waiting tables and selling speakers out of the back of a van to creating multi-million dollar companies.
- About the New Media Summit and how you can get booked on multiple podcasts
- What Steve means by “find your WHAT” and how it can lead you to have a successful career path
- What lights Steve up about working on the things that people usually hate.
- The value in holding on to your assets—no matter what!
- How to generate leads for your business without spending anything out-of-pocket.