21. Alina Z: A Celebrity Chef on Self-Love, Miracles & Healthy Eating
“If one person can do it, so can you.”
– Alina Z
On this episode of “The Shine Strategy,” I’m joined by lively celebrity chef, Alina Z, who was born in Russia to a poor family that started homeless—and then experienced a true rags to riches story. By following her father’s entrepreneurial spirit, they ended up becoming one of the wealthiest families in Russia, and Alina suddenly found herself surrounded by bodyguards and traveling in helicopters.
But Alina craved a different life and wanted to make it on her own, so she left Russia at the age of 15 to pursue the American Dream. Around that time, Alina’s family also lost everything, so she had no choice but to succeed on her own terms.
When Alina moved to the U.S., she took the wisdom from her family’s journey and applied it to her new life. Ultimately, she found happiness in doing what she loves: eating delicious food!
Alina has mastered the balance of healthy and tasty. She teaches people how to listen to their own bodies and create personalized diets that leave them feeling energized and satisfied.
Make sure you listen to this episode to hear all of her secrets on building success from passion, how to reach your target community, and ways to eat healthy—even if you don’t like to cook.
“You don’t need to know where you are going, or how you are going to get there—just follow your passion and your dream.”
TUNE-IN TO HEAR:
- Alina’s fascinating story on how she went from rags to riches 2x!
- What her father taught her about being an entrepreneur.
- What it was like having bodyguards as a teenager.
- How social media harms young women’s mental health.
- How she is developing her content and reaching a specific community.
- How you can eat what you like in a healthy way.
- Ways to boost your credibility.
- The importance of her trademarked concept of Couture Nutrition.
- Her three tips to eating meat in a way that’s good for you and the planet.